Clan Seraphim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Seraphim

A Clan where Friends become Family. Welcome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:09 pm

Galaxy Ruler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Photonhime
Admin
Photonhime

Galaxy Ruler Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy Ruler   Galaxy Ruler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:23 am

https://i.imgur.com/fEmm9My.png pretty much the idea of this deck is to lock down ur opponent while either stalling for game until u can get the OTK on them or can just counter there movies the main combos in this deck are GEPD Soldier Knight Photon Sanc (for GEPD knight if u need the photon monster for summon requirements also u have vanity ruler which this card can instantly summon also last but not least majestys fiend) for the extra deck ive added a few weird cards one of which being shark fortress which is a common card underrated but in the right deck alot of potential combine this with number 62 or full armor for double attacks also his effect lets him be the only target ur opponent can attack this lets u keep majestys fiend or ruler on the field for a lock also this card with safe zone isnt a bad play also this brings us to our last weird card Safe Zone this trap attaches to an attack monster on either side of the field remember when it "leaves the field" it destroys so this card is good in any deck chaining to MST cyclone etc to destroy and attack monster on ur opponents field or even chaining this to Triver will kill him use this card wisely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://seraphimclan.board-directory.net

Galaxy Ruler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Seraphim :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Card and Deck Discussions-
Jump to: